SQ 发表于 2007-10-6 13:09:00

my love

<p>http://play82.tom.com/uploadfile/song/200701/11/1168499464_223049.mp3</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

SQ 发表于 2007-10-6 13:09:00

An empty street An empty house<br/>A hole inside heart<br/>I'm all alone and the rooms<br/>Are getting smaller<br/>I wonder how I wonder why<br/>I wonder where they are<br/>The days we had<br/>The songs we sang together<br/>And oh! my love<br/>I'm holding on forever<br/>Reaching for a love<br/>That seems so far<br/>So I say a litter prayer<br/>No my dream will take me there<br/>Where the skies are blue to see you<br/>once again my love<br/>Overseas from coast to coast<br/>Find a place I love the most<br/>Where the fields are green<br/>To see you once again<br/>My love<br/>I Try to read I go to work<br/>I'm laughing with my friends<br/>But I can't stop to keep myself<br/>From thinking<br/>I wonder how I wonder why<br/>I wonder where they are<br/>The days we had<br/>The songs we sang togetther<br/>And oh! my love<br/>I'mholding on forever<br/>Reaching for a love<br/>That seems so far<br/>So I say a litter prayer<br/>No my dream will take me there<br/>Where the skies are blue to see you<br/>once again my love<br/>Overseas from coast to coast<br/>Find a place I love the most<br/>Where the fields are green<br/>To see you once again<br/>To hold you in my arms<br/>To promise my love<br/>To tell you from my heart<br/>You are all I'm thinking of<br/><br/>Reaching for a love<br/>That seems so far<br/>So I say a litter prayer<br/>No my dream will take me there<br/>Where the skies are blue to see you<br/>once again my love<br/>Overseas from coast to coast<br/>Find a place I love the most<br/>Where the fields are green<br/>To see you once again<br/>My love<br/>And hope my dream will take me there<br/>Where the skies are blue to see you<br/>once again my love<br/>Overseas from coast to coast<br/>Find a place I love the most<br/>Where the fields are green<br/>To see you once again<br/>My love<br/>

恶魔猎手 发表于 2007-10-6 14:30:00

这首虽然已有,不过Q的品位和我差不多

woddonghua 发表于 2007-10-6 15:20:00

<p>这首真的不错 我也很喜欢 </p><p></p><p></p>

漫步雨中 发表于 2007-10-6 23:30:00

偶经常听的一首歌,有点落寞的感觉,很不错!

雨魂XO 发表于 2007-10-6 23:58:00

UPq
页: [1]
查看完整版本: my love

拒绝任何人以任何形式在观龟赏鱼论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论!本站内容均为会员发表,并不代表观龟赏鱼论坛立场